Launched in 2020 SubmitArts was designed with powerful features for arts organizations to collect, review, collaborate and manage call for entry submissions. Organizations can manage art contests, juried exhibitions, artist residencies and more. Artists and jurors benefit from an enhanced user experience with a modern interface.
The service accommodates multiple business models allowing organizations to operate free or paid call for entry events.
Service highlights include a modern interface, dynamic form builders, large file support, batch email feature, sophisticated juror tools, reports generator, and easy data export.
SubmitArts Service Highlights
- Modern interface with easy to follow steps for artists
- Accept fees (sophisticated pricing options, discount codes, member only rates, free submissions and more)
- Custom form builders to collect registration information, artist statements, entry data and more
- Easy image upload with support for additional views (perfect for sculptors and artists with detailed work)
- Set maximum allowed files
- Support for large JPGs, PDFs, PNGs, Gifs
- Hosted links for Video and audio submissions
- Built-in communication manager for batch emails with delivery stats
- Sophisticated juror platform (with custom use tags)
- Assign jurors to specific rounds and categories
- Features 3 round types (Accept/Decline, Rating, and Review)
- Support for Blind Voting
- Unlimited rounds allowed
- Master panel to advance selected artists from round to round
- Easy report generator (export reports in Excel, PDF, CSV)
- Easy data export for exhibition labels and more